Sunday, March 10, 2024

In 2024, Help OnyoZine Reach a Milestone!

 

Dear Readers and Followers,

I hope this message finds you well! As many of you know, I've been dedicated to sharing valuable content and insights on Linux, Firefox and other open source news and tech news on OnyoZine since 2005. It's been an incredible journey, and I'm grateful for your continued support and engagement.

Today, I'm reaching out with an exciting opportunity for us to achieve a significant milestone together. I'm just a few steps away from reaching my first $100 in earnings since I started blogging. This achievement means a lot to me, not just as a blogger, but as someone who is passionate about creating meaningful content for all of you.

How can you help? It's simple! By clicking on the ads displayed on OnyoZine, you can directly contribute to reaching this goal. Every click counts and brings me closer to achieving this milestone. Plus, it's a great way to show your support for the work I do and help sustain OnyoZine for years to come.

I understand that ads may not always be the most exciting part of browsing a website, but your support in this way truly makes a difference. Whether you've been a longtime reader or are just discovering OnyoZine for the first time, your clicks matter more than you know.

Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. Your support, encouragement, and clicks mean the world to me, and I'm incredibly grateful for each and every one of you.

Let's make this milestone a reality together! Click on the ads, spread the word, and let's celebrate this achievement as a community.

With heartfelt thanks,

Eugenio Fonte Jr

Founder of OnyoZine

No comments:

MS-DOS 4.0 Source Code released!

 IBM and  Microsoft has released the source code for MS-DOS 4.0. Enjoy...